What if I am hospitalized?

Doctors of Internal Medicine specialize in both inpatient and outpatient care. In the event you are hospitalized at an affiliated hospital, we will follow you through your hospital stay and coordinate your hospital care.

If you are admitted to a nonaffiliated hospital, you will be placed under the care of the covering doctor or hospitalist. We will be available for telephone consult with the treating physician as needed. Copies of your hospital records will be requested by our office. All of this is to ensure that continuity of care is maintained for your best care.